What is this medicine used for?
- Treatment of infections due to penicillinase-producing Staphylococci such as skin and soft tissue infections and infections of the respiratory and genitourinary tracts.
- Do not use for the initial treatment of severe, life-threatening infections, including endocarditis, but may be used as follow-up therapy after parenteral penicillinase-resistant penicillin therapy.
- Do not use for the treatment of meningitis.
How much and how often should you use this medicine?
Usual Adult Dose: 500 mg every 6 hours.
Administer at least an hour before or 2 hours after meals.
- Hypersensitivity to Clarithromycin or any ingredient in the product
- Cloxacillin 125 mg/ 5mL Powder for Solution – 60 mL Boston round amber bottle
- Cloxacillin 250 mg / 5mL Powder for Solution – 60 mL Boston round amber bottle
- Cloxacillin 500 mg Capsule – Box of 100’s (in flex foil)