What is this medicine used for?
- Peptic ulcer disease
- Improvement of gastric mucosa lesions (erosions, bleeding, redness, swelling): acute gastritis, chronic gastritis, acute exacerbation period.
How much and how often should you use this medicine?
Adult: Administer 100 mg once as Rebamipide, 3 times a day. In case of gastric ulcer, administer 100mg in the morning and evening or before going to bed.
Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to any ingredient of this drug.
Warnings and Precautions
Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to the drug should not administer the drug
1. Adverse reaction
‘rare’ means less than 0.1%, ‘sometimes’ means less than 0.1-5%, ‘frequency unknown’ means there is no representation or more than 5%
2. Use in Pregnancy and Lactation
3. Use in Children
Safety has not been established for low birth weight, neonatal, infant, and pediatric.
4. Use in Elderly
There is no difference in incidence of adverse events in elderly compared with the non-elderly. However, be cautious because in general, elderly patients have physiological dysfunction it may affect the
5. Storage and Handling precautions
1) Keep out of the reach of children.
2) Placing into another container is not recommended in terms of maintaining quality and preventing accident.
AvailabilityWarnings and Precautions
RM Mucopid (Rebamipide) Box of 100’s (in blister pack by 10’s)