What is this medicine used for?
For the relief of mild to moderately severe pain of musculoskeletal origin such as muscle pain (myalgia), arthritis, rheumatism, sprain, strain, bursitis (inflammation of the fluid-filled sac or bursa that lies between a tendon and skin), tendinitis, backache, and stiff neck.
- For the relief of tension headache, dysmenorrhea, toothache, pain after tooth extraction and minor surgical operations
- For fever reduction
How much and how often should you use this medicine?
Adults and Children 12 years and older: 1 tablet every 6 hours as needed, or, as directed by a doctor.
- This is given orally and may be taken with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- Do not exceed 6 tablets in each 24-hour period.
- Do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor.
- Not recommended for children below 12 years old.
- Warfarin: increased risk of bleeding
- Phenylbutazone, Indomethacin, Aspirin: increased risk of stomach and intestinal bleeding
- Lithium: increased risk of lithium toxicity
- Streptomycin, Kanamycin, Amikacin, Neomycin: increased risk of kidney or ear damage
- Prednisone, Prednisolone, Citalopram, Sertraline: increased risk of stomach and intestinal bleeding
- Ginkgo biloba: increased risk of stomach and intestinal bleeding
- Ofloxacin, Levofloxacin, Norfloxacin, Ciprofloxacin: increased risk of convulsions
- Zidovudine: increased risk of blood problems such as bleeding into the joint and bruising
Paramax™ 200 mg/ 325 mg Tablet – Box of 100’s (in blister foil by 10’s)